A Phase 1, Open-label, Multicenter Study Evaluating the Safety and Tolerability, Biologic Activity, Pharmacodynamics, and Pharmacokinetics of Single and Repeated Escalating Intravitreal Doses of ICON-1 in Patients With Uveal Melanoma Who Are Planned to Undergo Enucleation or Brachytherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs HI-con1 (Primary)
- Indications Uveal melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Iconic Therapeutics
- 11 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 19 May 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 17 May 2016 New trial record