A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Multicenter Study of Subcutaneous Secukinumab to Demonstrate Efficacy in the Treatment of Enthesitis at the Achilles Tendon up to 1 Year in Adult Patients With Active Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA) and Axial Spondyloarthritis (axSpA) (ACHILLES)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Musculoskeletal disorders; Psoriatic arthritis; Spondylarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACHILLES
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 25 May 2017 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 07 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 29 Mar 2019.
- 07 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 29 Mar 2019.