Phase II Trial of Lymphodepletion and Anti-PD-1 Blockade to Reduce Relapse in High Risk AML Patients Who Are Not Eligible for Allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fludarabine (Primary) ; Melphalan (Primary) ; Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 Nov 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 21 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2020 to 1 Oct 2020.
- 21 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.