A clinical trial to investigate VDA-1102 for the treatment of actinic keratosis (AK), an early form of cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma (cSCC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs VDA 1102 (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- 29 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to a Vidac Pharma media release.
- 17 May 2016 New trial record
- 25 Feb 2016 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Vidac Pharma media release.