A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of a Single Dose of ASN100 for the Prevention of Staphylococcus Aureus Pneumonia in Heavily Colonized, Mechanically Ventilated Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ASN 100 (Primary)
- Indications Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Arsanis Biosciences
- 01 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 01 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 26 Apr 2017 According to an Arsanis Biosciences media release, data from this study is anticipated in 2018.