A Multi-Center, Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Double-Blind Study to Confirm Efficacy and Safety of Terlipressin in Subjects With Hepatorenal Syndrome Type 1 (The CONFIRM Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Terlipressin (Primary)
- Indications Hepatorenal syndrome
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONFIRM
- Sponsors Mallinckrodt Inc.
- 13 Jul 2017 According to a Mallinckrodt plc media release, the company has enrolled the 75th subject in this trial and has achieved one quarter of its targeted enrollment. Additionally, an important interim analysis of trial data to assess the safety and efficacy of terlipressin in study subjects will be completed when 150 subjects are enrolled. The interim analysis has been approved under the Special Protocol Assessment agreed upon with the US FDA.
- 28 Jul 2016 According to a Mallinckrodt plc media release, first patient has been enrolled in this trial.
- 08 Jun 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.