A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Multi-Center Study to Compare the Safety and Efficacy of Oral Omadacycline to Oral Linezolid for Treating Adult Subjects With Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infection (ABSSSI)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omadacycline (Primary) ; Linezolid
- Indications Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OASIS-2
- Sponsors Paratek Pharmaceuticals
- 17 Jul 2017 Results published in a Paratek Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 17 Jul 2017 The results of this study, including the results of the secondary endpoints, will be presented at an upcoming scientific congress, according to a Paratek Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 17 Jul 2017 Primary endpoint (Clinical success at the post treatment evaluation visit defined as survival after completion of a test article regimen, with resolution of improvement of signs and symptoms of infection) has been met, according to a Paratek Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History