An fMRI Study in Healthy Volunteers to Investigate the Effects of ABX-1431 on Experimental Hyperalgesia and Its Neural Correlates
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ABX 1431 (Primary)
- Indications Central pain; Epilepsy; Neurogenic inflammation; Neurological disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abide Therapeutics
- 10 May 2017 According to an Abide Therapeutics media release, the company has initiated dosing in this study.
- 18 Apr 2017 According to an Abide Therapeutics media release, this trial is scheduled to start dosing in the first quarter of 2017.
- 16 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.