An Open-label, Multicenter Phase 1 Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Splicing Modulator H3B-8800 for Subjects With Myelodysplastic Syndromes, Acute Myeloid Leukemia, and Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs H3B 8800 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors H3 Biomedicine
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 18 May 2017 Data from this trial will be presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) 2017, according to an Eisai Co Ltd. media release.
- 07 Nov 2016 According to H3 Biomedicine media release, the company announced that the data from the companys lead cancer compound, H3B-8800, will be presented at the 2016 American Society of Hematology (AASH) Meeting and Exposition.