A Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Phase II Study to Determine the Efficacy, Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of a Controlled Release (CR) Formulation of Mazindol in Adults With DSM-5 Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mazindol (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NLS Pharma
- 31 Oct 2017 According to an NLS Pharma media release, new data from this trial will be presented at the 2017 American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) Annual Meeting and at 2018 American Professional Society of ADHD and Related Disorders (APSARD) Annual Meeting.
- 31 May 2017 Results (n= 85) from this study published in a NLS Pharma Media Release.
- 16 May 2017 According to a NLS Pharma media release, Full results will be presented in upcoming conference on May 30, 2017 in Miami.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History