The Effect of Multiple Subcutaneous Doses of Risankizumab on the Single Dose Pharmacokinetics of Cytochrome P450 Substrates (Caffeine, Warfarin, Omeprazole, Metoprolol and Midazolam) Administered Orally in an Open-label, One-sequence Trial in Patients With Plaque Psoriasis With or Without Concomitant Psoriatic Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Risankizumab (Primary) ; Caffeine; Metoprolol; Midazolam; Omeprazole; Warfarin
- Indications Plaque psoriasis; Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AbbVie; Boehringer Ingelheim
- 22 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 13 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.