A Phase 4, Randomized, Open Label, Controlled Study of Boosted Darunavir and Lamivudine Versus Boosted Darunavir and Emtricitabine/Tenofovir or Lamivudine/Tenofovir in Naive HIV-1 Infected Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Lamivudine (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Lamivudine/tenofovir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ANDES
- 10 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 10 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 26 Jul 2017 Results of pre-planned analysis at week 24 (secondary endpoint), presented at the 9th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Science.