A Multicenter, Global, Retrospective, Observational Study to Characterize Real-world Clinical Outcomes in Patients With Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis Treated With Disease-modifying Therapies (Tecfidera, Copaxone, Aubagio, or Gilenya)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dimethyl fumarate (Primary) ; Fingolimod (Primary) ; Glatiramer acetate (Primary) ; Teriflunomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EFFECT
- Sponsors Biogen
- 21 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 02 Aug 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.