Phase ΙΙ (window) preoperative study of olaparib with or without cisplatin or no treatment in patients with histologically proven squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck who are candidates for surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OPHELIA
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 03 Oct 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.