A Phase 1, Open Label, Randomized, Two Part Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetic Exposure of a Once-Daily (QD) Apremilast Formulation Relative to the Twice-Daily (BID) Reference Immediate Release (IR) Tablet and the Effect of Food on the QD Apremilast Formulation in Healthy Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apremilast (Primary) ; Apremilast
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Atopic dermatitis; Behcet's syndrome; Crohn's disease; Plaque psoriasis; Psoriatic arthritis; Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 02 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed.
- 24 May 2016 New trial record