A Phase 1 Clinical Trial to Determine the Safety and Tolerability of Cirmtuzumab, an Anti-ROR1 Monoclonal Antibody, in Combination With Paclitaxel for the Treatment of Patients With Metastatic or Locally Advanced Unresectable Breast Cancer
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cirmtuzumab (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Jan 2020.
- 10 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 10 May 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Jan 2018.