A Phase I and Expansion Cohort Study of Adjuvant Cisplatin, Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy, and MK-3475 (Pembrolizumab) in High-Risk Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carncinoma (HNSCC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Hypopharyngeal cancer; Laryngeal cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 10 Oct 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 07 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended because of Scheduled Interim Monitoring
- 20 Apr 2017 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.