A Phase 1b Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Multiple-ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Immunogenicity, Pharmacodynamics, and Clinical Response of MEDI4920 in Subjects With Adult-onset Rheumatoid Arthritis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MEDI 4920 (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MEDI4920 in RA
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 19 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 54.
- 19 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 6 Sep 2017 to 31 Jul 2018.
- 10 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 6 Sep 2017.