A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study To Assess The Safety, Tolerability And Pharmacokinetics Of Multiple Ascending Doses Of Pf-06423264 Administered Topically To Sequential Cohorts Of Healthy Subjects With And Without Oily Skin
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6423264 (Primary)
- Indications Acne
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 20 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued preliminary analysis of accrued data failed to indicate any meaningful pharmacodynamic response
- 04 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 6 Jun 2017.
- 04 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 6 Jun 2017.