Effects of sodium-glucose co-transporter 2 inhibitor on metabolic parameters in patients with type 2 diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Canagliflozin (Primary) ; Dapagliflozin (Primary) ; Empagliflozin (Primary) ; Luseogliflozin (Primary) ; Tofogliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned no of patients changed from 85 to 150.
- 05 Apr 2017 Status changed from completed to recruiting.
- 05 Apr 2017 Treatment with only luseogliflozin is now replaced with class of sodium-glucose co-transporter 2 inhibitor which includes treatment with dapagliflozin/tofogliflozin/empagliflozin/canagliflozin. Effect of this class on glycemic control, serum lipids and genital infection will also be studied along with hepatic function now. Also completed trial has been restarted now.