Combined Phase 2b/3, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Studies Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Filgotinib in the Induction and Maintenance of Remission in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Ulcerative Colitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Filgotinib (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SELECTION
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 08 Dec 2016 According to Galapagos NV media release, first patient has been dosed in this trial.
- 22 Nov 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 27 Sep 2016 According to Galapagos NV media release, the company reports the successful completion of discussions with the regulatory authorities in the US and Europe to initiate the SELECTION Phase 2b/3 study in ulcerative colitis and first dosing is expected in Q4'16.