A Phase 1, Multicenter, Open-Label, Dose Escalating Safety Study of Human Cord Blood Derived, Culture Expanded Natural Killer Cell (PNK-007) Infusion With Subcutaneous Recombinant Human IL-2 (RHIL-2) in Adults With Relapsed and/or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PNK 007 (Primary) ; Aldesleukin; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 05 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 05 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 05 Jul 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.