Scleroderma Treatment With Celution Processed Adipose Derived Regenerative Cells (STAR): A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial With Incomplete Crossover
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ECCS 50 (Primary)
- Indications Raynaud's disease; Scleroderma; Systemic scleroderma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STAR
- Sponsors Cytori Therapeutics
- 24 Jul 2017 Top-line 24- and 48-week results published in a Cytori Therapeutics media release.
- 24 Jul 2017 Primary endpoint (Cochin score) has not been met, according to a Cytori Therapeutics media release.
- 10 Jul 2017 According to a Cytori Therapeutics media release, Dinesh Khanna, M.D., M.S., the Frederick G.L. Huetwell Professor of Rheumatology, Professor of Internal Medicine, and Director of the Scleroderma Program at the University of Michigan is one of the principal investigators of the trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History