A Phase 3, Multi-center, Multi-national, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Double-blind 26 Week Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of CaPre® in Patients With Severe Hypertriglyceridemia
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omega-3 phospholipid (Primary)
- Indications Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Acasti Pharma
- 13 Nov 2017 According to an Acasti Pharma media release, phase 3 program is anticipated to complete in 2019.
- 07 Nov 2017 According to an Acasti Pharma media release, Dariush Mozaffarian will be principal investigator of the phase 3 program. Acasti remains on track to begin activating sites for its Phase 3 program before the end of the year, with patient dosing expected to start in early 2018.
- 30 Mar 2017 Data from this and another phase III trial (CT profile 283403) will support the New Drug Application (NDA) for CaPre for the treatment of hypertriglyceridemia.