A Multicenter, Open-label, Randomised, Comparative, Parallel-Arm, Phase II Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Myrcludex B in Combination With Peginterferon Alfa-2a Versus Peginterferon Alfa-2a Alone in Patients With Chronic Viral Hepatitis B With Delta-agent
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Myrcludex-B (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa
- Indications Hepatitis B; Hepatitis D
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Hepatera
- 30 Aug 2016 Status changed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 May 2016 New trial record
- 25 May 2016 The company plans to complete the recruitment by the end of 2016 and to have first results in Q3 2018, according to a Hepatera media release.