The pilot study of nivolumab for advanced NSCLC patients with IIPs which is clinically considered to be at low risk of acute exacerbation of IIPs.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 19 Sep 2017 Results of association of immune-related adverse events and clinical outcomes published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
- 14 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 30 May 2016 New trial record