A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Multicenter, Prospective Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Eravacycline Compared With Meropenem in Complicated Intra-abdominal Infections
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Eravacycline (Primary) ; Meropenem
- Indications Appendicitis; Intra-abdominal infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IGNITE4
- Sponsors Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to a Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 25 Jul 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Number of Participants with a Favorable Clinical Response at the Test-of-Cure (TOC) Visit in the Microbiological Intent-to-treat (Micro-ITT) Population), according to a Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 25 Jul 2017 According to a Tetraphase Pharmaceuticals media release, detailed results from this trial will be presented at a future scientific meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History