Phase I clinical study of brentuximab vedotin(SGN-35) involving children with recurrent or refractory CD30-positive Hodgkin's lymphoma or systemic anaplastic large cell lymphoma (physician-led clinical study)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Brentuximab vedotin (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic large cell lymphoma; Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms BV-HLALCL
- 28 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Sep 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 9 to 6.
- 30 May 2016 New trial record