Randomized, Double-Blind and Active-Controlled Study in Children and Adolescents Aged 317 Years to Assess the Safety and Immunogenicity of Abbott's Candidate Quadrivalent Influenza Vaccine and its Non-Inferiority versus Trivalent Influenza Vaccine.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza vaccine quadrivalent Abbott Biologicals (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Abbott Biologicals BV
- 15 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 31 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in Finland (on-2017-04-14) according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 06 Jul 2017 Trial has been completed inLithuania (end Date: 2017-04-14).