A PHASE 2, RANDOMIZED, VEHICLE-CONTROLLED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PARALLEL-GROUP STUDY TO EXPLORE THE PHARMACODYNAMICS, SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF TOPICAL OMIGANAN IN PATIENTS WITH EXTERNAL GENITAL WARTS
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Omiganan (Primary)
- Indications Genital warts
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cutanea Life Sciences
- 29 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Apr 2017.
- 07 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.