A randomized controlled trial comparing the first-line eradication rate using vonoprazan or PPI for Helicobacter pylori infectious gastritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Vonoprazan (Primary) ; Amoxicillin; Clarithromycin; Lansoprazole; Rabeprazole
- Indications Gastritis; Helicobacter pylori infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 24 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 31 May 2016 New trial record