Phase 1 Study of ACTR087, Autologous T Lymphocytes Expressing Antibody Coupled T-cell Receptors (CD16V-41BB-CD3ζ), in Combination With Rituximab, in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory CD20-Positive B-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ACTR 087 (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Unum Therapeutics
- 06 Dec 2016 Trial design presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 09 Aug 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 20 Jun 2016 According to an Unum Therapeutics media release, the investigational new drug (IND) application for ACTR087 has been accepted by FDA and the company anticipates that study enrollment will begin in the second half of 2016.