Phase 1 Study of ACTR087, Autologous T Lymphocytes Expressing Antibody Coupled T-cell Receptors (CD16V-41BB-CD3ζ), in Combination With Rituximab, in Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory CD20-Positive B-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ACTR 087 (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Unum Therapeutics
- 01 Nov 2017 According to an Unum Therapeutics media release, company is currently enrolling and treating patients in Cohort 2.
- 01 Nov 2017 According to an Unum Therapeutics media release, initial data will be presented at the 59th ASH Annual Meeting.
- 06 Dec 2016 Trial design presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology