A Phase 2, Randomized, Open-Label Study of Infliximab and Lower Exposure Corticosteroids vs Methylprednisolone and Higher Exposure Oral Corticosteroids for the Management of Immune-Related Severe or Persistent Diarrhea in Patients Treated With Yervoy (Ipilimumab) and/or Opdivo (Nivolumab)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Infliximab (Primary) ; Methylprednisolone (Primary) ; Prednisone (Primary)
- Indications Diarrhoea
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 17 Sep 2019.
- 01 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 16 Dec 2018.
- 29 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.