An open-label study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of ocrelizumab in patients with relapsing remitting multiple sclerosis who have a suboptimal response to an adequate course of disease-modifying treatment
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ocrelizumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CASTING
- Sponsors Roche
- 31 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 07 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 18 Dec 2020.
- 07 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2020 to 18 Dec 2020.