A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Trial Comparing Local Infiltration Analgesia With EXPAREL to Local Infiltration Analgesia Without EXPAREL to Manage Postsurgical Pain Following Total Knee Arthroplasty
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bupivacaine (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PILLAR
- Sponsors Pacira Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Jul 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Total opioid consumption (in IV morphine equivalents)), according to a Pacira Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 26 Jul 2017 According to a Pacira Pharmaceuticals media release, results from the study have been published in the The Journal of Arthroplasty.
- 26 Jul 2017 Results published in a Pacira Pharmaceuticals media release.