A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single Ascending Dose Study Investigating the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Intravenously Administered REGN3470-3471-3479 in Healthy Adult Subjects
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs REGN 3470/3471/3479 (Primary)
- Indications Unspecified
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Aug 2016 According to a Regeneron media release, in the second quarter of 2016, the USFDA has granted orphan-drug designation to REGN3470-3471-3479 for the treatment of Ebola virus infection.
- 23 Jun 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 02 Jun 2016 New trial record