A Phase 1, Open Label, Non-comparative Study to Evaluate the Safety and the Ability of UCART19 to Induce Molecular Remission in Paediatric Patients With Relapsed/Refractory B Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs UCART 19 (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms PALL
- Sponsors Servier
- 01 Nov 2017 According to a Servier media release, results from this trial will be presented at the 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition.
- 22 Nov 2016 Interim data from this trial are expected to be announced at a scientific meeting in the first half of 2017, according to a Cellectis S.A. media release.
- 20 Jun 2016 According to a Cellectis media release, first patient has been treated in this study.