CS-747S PhaseIII trial -Non-inferiority study of CS-747S versus clopidogrel bisulfate in patients with ischemic cerebrovascular accident.-
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Prasugrel (Primary) ; Clopidogrel
- Indications Cerebrovascular disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRASTRO-I
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 21 Oct 2016 Results published in Daiichi Sankyo media release.
- 21 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per Daiichi Sankyo media release.
- 03 Jun 2016 New trial record