Phase II Trial of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Subjects With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC) (KEYNOTE-199)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms KEYNOTE-199
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 29 Jun 2017 Number of arms changed from 3 to 5,hence patient number also changed from 250 to 370
- 22 Jun 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 250 to 370.
- 22 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 16 Mar 2020.