A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Effects of Multiple Subcutaneous Injections of Elamipretide on Left Ventricular Function in Subjects With Stable Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elamipretide (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROGRESS-HF
- Sponsors Stealth BioTherapeutics
- 06 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 70 to 66.
- 03 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.