A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Effects of Multiple Subcutaneous Injections of Elamipretide on Left Ventricular Function in Subjects With Stable Heart Failure With Reduced Ejection Fraction
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elamipretide (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROGRESS-HF
- Sponsors Stealth BioTherapeutics
- 03 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 70 to 66.
- 03 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 03 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.