A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Phase III Study of ODM-201 Versus Placebo in Addition to Standard Androgen Deprivation Therapy and Docetaxel in Patients With Metastatic Hormone Sensitive Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Antiandrogens (Primary) ; Darolutamide (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARASENS
- Sponsors Bayer
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 23 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2022 to 1 Aug 2022.
- 23 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2022 to 1 Aug 2022.