A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Phase III Study of ODM-201 Versus Placebo in Addition to Standard Androgen Deprivation Therapy and Docetaxel in Patients With Metastatic Hormone Sensitive Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Antiandrogens (Primary) ; Darolutamide (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARASENS
- Sponsors Bayer
- 08 Sep 2017 Trial design presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 01 Sep 2017 According to a Bayer media release, data from this trial will be presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Congress in Sep 2017.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.