A Scandinavian controlled, randomized, open-label, and multi-centre study evaluating if once-daily tacrolimus or twice-daily cyclosporin, reduces the 3-year incidence of chronic lung allograft dysfunction after lung transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Ciclosporin
- Indications Lung transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ScanCLAD
- 24 Oct 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 17 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to not yet recruiting.
- 07 Jun 2016 New trial record