A Dose Frequency Optimization, Phase IIIB/IV Trial of Nivolumab 240 mg Every 2 Weeks vs Nivolumab 480 mg Every 4 Weeks in Subjects with Advanced or Metastatic Non-small Cell Lung Cancer who Received up to 12 Months of Nivolumab at 3 mg/kg or 240 mg Every 2 Weeks
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CheckMate384
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 19 Jan 2017 This trial was completed in Ireland, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 24 Sep 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 620 to 640.
- 08 Jun 2016 New trial record