A Multi-centre, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Randomised Controlled Study to Investigate Efficacy and Safety of Orally Administered BI 425809 During a 12-week Treatment Period Compared to Placebo in Patients With Cognitive Impairment Due to Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BI 425809 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Cognition disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 08 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2019 to 1 Sep 2020.
- 08 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Aug 2020.
- 03 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2019 to 1 Apr 2019.