A multi-centre, double-blind, parallel-group, randomised controlled study to investigate efficacy and safety of orally administered BI 425809 during a 12-week treatment period compared to placebo in patients with cognitive impairment due to Alzheimer´s Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs BI 425809 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Cognition disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 14 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 750 to 950.
- 20 Dec 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2020 to 15 Sep 2020.
- 20 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2020 to 15 Aug 2020.