An Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase 1 Study With Expansion Cohorts of Ramucirumab or Necitumumab in Combination With Osimertinib in Patients With Advanced T790M-Positive EGFR-Mutant Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer After Progression on First-Line EGFR TKI Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Necitumumab (Primary) ; Osimertinib (Primary) ; Ramucirumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 18 Oct 2017 According to results presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer, as of data cutoff on 09-May-2017, 7 patients were treated in the completed dose-finding portion and expansion cohort A of Ramucirumab + Osimertinib is fully enrolled with 22 patients.
- 18 Oct 2017 Results assessing the safety of ramucirumab or necitumumab in combination with osimertinib in participants with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), were presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
- 22 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2020 to 1 May 2019.