A Phase 1, Blinded, Randomized, Dose Escalation Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Infectious (Replication-intact), Cryopreserved Plasmodium Falciparum Sporozoites (PfSPZ Challenge) Administered by Direct Venous Inoculation Under Chloroquine Cover (PfSPZ-CVac) in Healthy Malaria-Naive Adults in the United States
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Malaria vaccine live unattenuated-Sanaria (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 30 Sep 2017.
- 02 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 30 Sep 2017.
- 15 Sep 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.