A Phase 1 Dose Escalation Trial to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Infectious (Replication-intact), Cryopreserved Plasmodium Falciparum Sporozoites (PfSPZ Challenge) Administered by Direct Venous Inoculation Under Chloroquine Cover (PfSPZ-CVac) on Varying Schedules in Healthy Malaria-Naïve Adults in the United States
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Malaria vaccine live unattenuated-Sanaria (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Sep 2017 to 25 Jan 2018.
- 09 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Sep 2017 to 25 Jan 2018.
- 09 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.